25 beauty questions
some of you might know how much i loved the “25 random facts” TAG that was floating around blogs i love to read and now there seems to be another thing that i love and that fits perfectly into my passion for beauty products. the “25 beauty questions” TAG. i was about to film my monthly favourites. i tried twice and hated the result so i’m gonna refilm it until i like it and will hopefully be uploaded over the weekend eventough february will be over by friday. anyway, hope you enjoy the TAG and everyones whos reading this is tagged.
1. Do you apply your foundation with a brush, sponge or fingers?
i apply my foundation with a foundation brush because i don’t like to touch my foundation. i’m always scared i have some germs on my skin that i might rub into my skin. thats why i clean my brushes so much.
2. Do you apply your eyeshadow from light to dark or dark to light?
well. that question confused me…my eyeshadow i lighter on the inner and gets darker and winges out on the outer corner.
3. Do you prime your eyes?
yes, all the time. it just makes my eyeshadow stay in place.
4. Concealer first or after foundation?
after. it brightens up my face so lovely.
5. Go for manicure or manicure yourself?
i would call it an epic nail fail…home made
6. Exfoliate lips, face or both?
my face regulary and my lips in winter because they get sooo dry.
7. On average, how long does it take to you to do you make up?
on a schoolday it takes me around 20 minutes. when i don’t have to rush it can take hours cause i’m just doing other random things like singing random songs or texting
8. Do you wear make up everyday and everywhere?
when i will leave the house, yes. except i’m going to the gym.
9. What release are you most excited about? (make up)
10. What’s you weakness? Shoes, purses, clothes, jewelry, eyeshadow, lipstick or other?
clooooothing and everything make up related. for sure.
11. Do you whiten your teeth?
12. Wax eyebrows, or pluck?
i pluck them.
13. False lashes or natural?
natural on a daily basis and false ones when i’m on a night out or something.
14. What do you use to contour?
nars laguna bronzer.
15. Favourite make up brand?
probably mac, benefit and actually elf.
16. Liquid eyeliner, pencil or gel
liquid or gel for my winged eyeliner.
17. Lipstick, Lipgloss or chapstick?
lipstick. i’m a lipstick girl
18. Pigments, pressed or cream eyeshadow?
i use pressed the most. they are so easy to use.
19. If you had to wear only one thing, excluding foundation, what would it be?
false lashes. my eyes would look good…at least.
20. Favourite color?
neutrals for my eyes and a pop of color on my lips.
21. Favourite color combination?
neutrals always look lovely together.
22. Natural or Dramatic? (eyeshadow)
neutrals most of the time but on a night out dramatic can be awesome.
23. Do you care more for quality or name brand?
quality, of course.
24. Do you enjoy face masks? If so which ones?
i do on a pamper evening but i just grab one from the drugstore without caring about names or brands.
25. Whats your current addiction?
mac lipsticks. i could buy every single one and i will treat myself with a new one every single month.
( pictures by weheartit.com)